Re: [AMBER] antechamber ERROR

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 22:38:09 +0200

Thank you Jason,

But let me see if I understood well.

I moved the library and forcefield files generated for the original ligand.prmtop to a new directory. These files are:
ligand.frcmod
ligand.lib
sqm.in
sqm.out

I also moved in the same directory the ANTECHAMBER* files as well as the ligand.mol2 file generated by ANTECHAMBER originally.

I started tleap:

tleap -s -f $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.ff99SB

source leaprc.gaff

set default PBradii mbondi2

Loaded the NEW protein pdb (protein+WAT) and saved the parameter files

Did the same for the complex (protein+WAT+Ligand).

I then tried to visualise

LIGAND=loadmol2 ligand.mol2

In both cases I got some 430 warnings of the type:

WARNING: There is a bond of 0.371657 angstroms between:
------- .R<LYS 124>.A<CD 11> and .R<LYS 124>.A<HD2 12>
WARNING: There is a bond of 0.359783 angstroms between:
------- .R<LYS 124>.A<CD 11> and .R<LYS 124>.A<HD3 13>

 -- ignoring the warnings.

Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
Building bond parameters.
Building angle parameters.
Building proper torsion parameters.
Building improper torsion parameters.
 total 437 improper torsions applied
Building H-Bond parameters.
Not Marking per-residue atom chain types.

Needless to say that when I used the generated complex.prmtop file to visualise the PROCESSED trajectory, the result was ..... shall we say disappointing.

Sorry to bother you with this but I'm rather stuck.

Have a good evening

George