Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa nmode problem

From: <anyiphysics.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 22:17:36 +0000

Hey Bill,

Now I'm sure there is a minimization problem because I found the following
at the end of each MMPBSA_*_nm.out file:

"Root-mean-square gradient of input coords is 0.264481725292420
This is greater than the requested maximum: 1.000000000000000E-002"

I just think it's a little dangerous to change the maximum in DRMS... Maybe
I can run a much longer minimization to fix this problem? Thanks a lot.

Yi