Re: [AMBER] Post-Processing MD trajectory

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:51:56 +0200

You shouldn't keep the waters for a normal mode calculation. In this case, you can strip the waters and just minimize in the gas phase or with a GB model (if you make a compatible prmtop).

MMPBSA.py will do this for you automatically using a nab program to do the normal mode calculation.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate