Re: [AMBER] Side Chain Model building by MCPB

From: Martin Peters <martin.b.peters.me.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:24:04 +0100

Hi Quy,

I presume that you have created a schematic diagram of your system (as shown in section 15.10.1). And that you successfully carried out the steps similar to those described in sections 15.10.2- 15.10.5.

The commands below seem correct (without seeing your system it is impossible to be sure).

The copyStdResidue command does exactly as its names implies. That is it takes a regular residue e.g. CYS and makes a new copy. The parameters of this new residue will then be optimized for your system

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Martin.