Re: [AMBER] pmemd.cuda crashes due to "Inconsistent hydrogen network"

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 21:29:39 -0700

Hi Marc,

Can you please send me (privately) your input files and a script that would
allow me to build the prmtop from the psf using chamber and then also the
run scripts you are using in pmemd.cuda. That way I can take a look at it
and try to figure out what is going on.

I agree it is 'code' error and not user error here. But the problem could be
very subtle.

All the best
Ross