Re: [AMBER] sleap with ff02pol.r1

From: Wei Zhang <zgjzweig.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 13:33:08 -0500

Hi Rob,

   "c3" is a type defined in GAFF (see file

                amber/dat/leap/parm/gaff.dat,

for details). It is different from the type "C3" (note the case difference). Thus
the error message is correct.

    To use GAFF atom types, you will have to add

               source leaprc.gaff

to your leaprc.

   However, I am not sure if you can use GAFF as a polarizable force field.

    Sincerely,

    Wei