Re: [AMBER] No mdcrd file with PMEMD

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:27:16 -0700

If ntwx > 0, then you should have a mdcrd file that gets written out. It
has never failed for me.

A couple things: we need to know what version of amber you're using before
we can hope to recreate the problem. Make sure any/all bug fixes are
applied to your amber installation. What command-line arguments are you
using?

All the best,
Jason

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Indrek Morell <indrekm80.hot.ee> wrote:

> Problem is that PMEMD.MPI does not give any trajectories out (-x mdcrd),
> SANDER.MPI at the same
> time does give trajectories... what could be the reason.
>
> Settings
> are:
> &cntrl
> cut=8.0,