[AMBER] Assertion failed: nat < 5000, file makeDIST_RST

From: Andre Serobian <serobian.a.student.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:20:47 +1100

Dear All,

I am trying to use makeDIST_RST for a pdb file that has approx. 20,000 atoms.

The original global.h file has stated the maxatoms as 5000 and after changing this number in the file to something like 50,000 I still get the same error of:
"Assertion failed: nat < 5000, file makeDIST_RST"

Are there any other parameters I need to change in the global.h file or any other process I need to do which tells the program this number has changed?

Kind regards,

Andre