[AMBER] Blowing array; too many frames!!

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 18:03:30 +0530 (IST)

Hello all
I am doing distance measurement betwen two atoms.
I have done it for a mdcrd file of 2ns run when I am doing for another which is
in continuation
mdcrd file I am getting the following error:

checkCoordinates(): Could not predict number of frames for AMBER trajectory
file: combined_md_prod7.mdcrd
        If this is not a compressed file then there is a problem

WARNING in transformDistance(): Blowing array; too many frames!!

WARNING in transformDistance(): Blowing array; too many frames!!

WARNING in transformDistance(): Blowing array; too many frames!!

WARNING in transformDistance(): Blowing array; too many frames!!

ERROR in safe_malloc: Error in alloc of -8 bytes

Can anybody please suggest where is the problem.

With regard
Sangita Kachhap
JRF
BIC,IMTECH