Re: [AMBER] Blowing array; too many frames!!

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 15:30:14 -0800

Problems with long bonds have always turned out to be a discrepancy
in either atom numbers or box info between mdcrd and prmtop.

You could look at your 1sa3_mono_prod2-close.mdcrd file, taking
one frame and making sure there is no box info, counting the
numbers and dividing by 3 to find the number of atoms. In the
prmtop I believe the number of atoms is the first number, and
the ifbox parameter tells you if it has a box (see the parm
format on the amber web).

Bill