Re: [AMBER] AmberTools 1.4 serial tests failures

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 09:48:36 -0500

Hi,

It's not really certain what the causes for the errors are yet.
However, other people have reported various issues when using the
intel 12.0.0 compilers. In my opinion it's probably not worth the
headache to use a bleeding edge compiler, particularly when other
compilers have no issues. It's just my opinion, but I'd wait until
intel comes out with a few more releases of the v12 compilers before I
start relying on them.

-Dan