[AMBER] AmberTools 1.4 serial tests failures

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 15:27:07 +0100

Dear Ambers,

Attached you have 2 files: (i) the config.h file I used to compile the
serial version of Amber Tools 1.4 and (ii) the error messages upon 'make
test'

Several tests fail with error mesages. These errors only occur when I
compile with intel 12.0.0 (with MKL 10.3). They are segmentation faults!

The compilation worked properly. Also, when compiling with gcc44, there
are no error messages for the serial tests.

Did anybody experienced these errors and could tell me the cause for them ?

Details:
    Linux x86_64 (2x 6 cores AMD Istanbul chips)
    CentOS 5.5
    compiler: intel-12.0.0
    mkl libs: 10.3

Best
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine