Re: [AMBER] runing mmpbsa.pl on cluster

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 08:13:08 -0400

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Giorgos Lamprinidis <
lamprinidis.pharm.uoa.gr> wrote:

> Jason,
>
> Thanks for your detailed response. However there is no sanmin_com1.in or
> out
> file. Here is the full error message from pbs
> /users/health/emikros/NMODE: Permission denied.
> /users/health/emikros/amber10//exe/sander -O -i sanmin_com.in -o
> sanmin_com.1.out -c /users/health/emikros/NMODE/snapshot_com.crd.1 -p
> /users/health/emikros/NMODE/era_ago_gen_com.prmtop -r sanmin_com.1.restrt
> not running properly
> My working direcory is /users/health/emikros/NMODE and the directory for
> sander is /users/health/emikros/amber10//exe/sander
> but for some reason the perl script can't write the input file.

Check your permissions here. MMPBSA.py operates mainly by relative paths,
so you may have less of a problem using this version. However, this seems
like a relatively simple issue to fix for the perl script.

Good luck!
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida