Re: [AMBER] runing mmpbsa.pl on cluster

From: Giorgos Lamprinidis <lamprinidis.pharm.uoa.gr>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 14:46:39 +0300

Jason,

Thanks for your detailed response. However there is no sanmin_com1.in or out
file. Here is the full error message from pbs
/users/health/emikros/NMODE: Permission denied.
/users/health/emikros/amber10//exe/sander -O -i sanmin_com.in -o
sanmin_com.1.out -c /users/health/emikros/NMODE/snapshot_com.crd.1 -p
/users/health/emikros/NMODE/era_ago_gen_com.prmtop -r sanmin_com.1.restrt
not running properly
My working direcory is /users/health/emikros/NMODE and the directory for
sander is /users/health/emikros/amber10//exe/sander
but for some reason the perl script can't write the input file.
I shall also try to run the python version of mmpbsa.....

George