Re: [AMBER] runing mmpbsa.pl on cluster

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 08:11:54 -0400

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 7:50 AM, Oliver Grant <olivercgrant.gmail.com> wrote:

> "amber10//exe" ...the double slash in your path looks odd.

It's odd, but it's a result of the fact that you have
AMBERHOME=/path/to/amber10/

and sander referenced by $AMBERHOME/exe/sander. Putting the 2 together:
/path/to/amber10//exe/sander. I have yet to encounter a system where this
was a problem.

> On 1 October 2010 12:46, Giorgos Lamprinidis <lamprinidis.pharm.uoa.gr
> >wrote:
>
> > Jason,
> >
> > Thanks for your detailed response. However there is no sanmin_com1.in or
> > out
> > file. Here is the full error message from pbs
> > /users/health/emikros/NMODE: Permission denied.
> > /users/health/emikros/amber10//exe/sander -O -i sanmin_com.in -o
> > sanmin_com.1.out -c /users/health/emikros/NMODE/snapshot_com.crd.1 -p
> > /users/health/emikros/NMODE/era_ago_gen_com.prmtop -r sanmin_com.1.restrt
> > not running properly
> > My working direcory is /users/health/emikros/NMODE and the directory for
> > sander is /users/health/emikros/amber10//exe/sander
> > but for some reason the perl script can't write the input file.
> > I shall also try to run the python version of mmpbsa.....
> >
> > George

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Graduate Student