[AMBER] MMPBSA.py - very high energy terms

From: Senthil Natesan <sen.natesan.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 06:27:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jason,

As I already mentioned, I used "unsolvated complex prmtop" from different step
and there was warnings indicating the inconsistencies.
Now I prepared the above file from the same step as I prepared protein and
ligand prmtop,
and ran MMPBSA.py. This time, there was no warnings and calculations went fine,
but the energy terms seem very very high.

I once again, ran the calculations, with old unsolvated complex prmtop and
calculations seem
fine except those warnings.

I am not sure whats going wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
Herewith I am attaching the final result from high energy run.
Thanks,

Senthil