[AMBER] make test.parallel

From: Steve Seibold <seibold.chemistry.msu.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:14:34 -0400

Hi AMBER
I have never compiled AMBER ( a real newbie at this) before and I am probably being too concerned, but I have done a parallel compilation with AMBER11 and started running the test jobs. It has passed all jobs so far, but has been running one job (at cd PIMD/full_cmd_water/equilib && ./Run.full_cmd) Testing Centroid MD for about two hours now. I am assuming this is a large system with explicit waters.

I am running eight processors (and they are running). Does it typically take this long? Should I be concerned that my machine has become "stuck"??

Thanks, Steve

P.S. I looked on AMBER blog to see if someone else had the same experience, but could not find any info.