Re: [AMBER] dna

From: Kevin Hauser <84hauser.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:34:05 -0400

Hi, Monica,

As an added note to Professor Case's instructions, it seems that you're
following the AmberTools1.2 tutorial (the nab input file is nearly
identical). I am unfortunately not an nab expert, but perhaps you ought to
try following the AmberTools1.4 User Manual, if that is indeed what you've
updated to....

HTH,
kevin

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 11:40 AM, <monica.imtech.res.in> wrote:

> > On Wed, Jun 23, 2010, monica.imtech.res.in wrote:
> >>
> >> i have the pdb file of a dna sequence made from nab (amber 9)
> >
> > The easiset and best thing to do is to upgrade to the current version of
> > AmberTools (which contains nab).
> >

> >> but i'm not able to generate parameter files for it under tleap , due to
> some
> >> atom name mismatch.
> >> (i guess)
> >
> > It is *very* helpful if you post the commands you used, and the exact
> output
> > you got. Just saying "due to some atom name mismatch (i guess)" doesn't
> allow
> > us to offer as much help as we would like.
> >
> > ....dac

> sir
> nab version is updated and no problem during pdb generation.
> sending u the files :
> the only i'm facing is that no parameters are being generated with these
> files .
> plz help me out
> thanx a lot
> monica