Re: [AMBER] dna

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:20:37 -0400

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010, monica.imtech.res.in wrote:

> > The easiset and best thing to do is to upgrade to the current version of
> > AmberTools (which contains nab).

> nab version is updated and no problem during pdb generation.

Can you say exactly what you mean by "nab version is updated"? What did you do?
When I run your "oligo.nab" file, I get a different pdb file. The first atom
of my file is named "HO5'", not "H5T'". (Maybe you are accidentally running
an earlier version of nab. Check you PATH and AMBERHOME variables.)

Also, you can learn a lot by studying carefully what the log file reports.

....dac