Re: [AMBER] torsion angle define

From: Navanath Kumbhar <nmkumbhar.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 18:10:11 +0530

Dear Sir,

Thank you for early reply.

I have changed dihdral angle for modified nucleosides in sybyl7.3 and open
this file in xleap, i also load prep and frcmod file for this nucleosides .
when i want to save top and crd files it gives error as

improper torsion parameter

So please tell me how i can used modified nucleosides in xleap and how i
saved prmtop and inpcrd files.

Thanks and great regards
from
Navanath Kumbhar