Re: [AMBER] torsion angle define

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 08:54:03 -0400 (EDT)

You have to give more info about what you did and the exact error message
xleap gave. Improper torsions are parameters to keep a rings/functional
groups planar. If you have the correct library for your modified
nucleoside, the impose command should work without any problem.

Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Hutchison Hall B#10 - Department of Chemistry =
   = - University of Rochester =
   = 585-275-6766 (office) - =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =