Re: [AMBER] how to get frcmod.mod_phipsi.1 for constant pH MD simulation

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 22:36:38 +0530 (IST)

Thanks Jason for reply but I am using Amber10,can I use AmberTools-1.4 with
Amber10.

Here is one more query, in Amber10 for constant pH MD simulation there is
requirement for PDB file editing and it is define for:

  (HIS, HID, or HIE) with HIP, ASP and ASH to AS4 and all GLU and GLH to GL4.

But not for LYS and TYR and in manual it has witten that:

Amber provides deļ¬nitions for titrating side chains of ASP, GLU, HIS, LYS and
TYR.

Is there not requirement for editing of PDB for LYS and TYR?

Sangita Kachhap
JRF
BIC,IMTECH
CHANDIGARH