Re: [AMBER] how to get frcmod.mod_phipsi.1 for constant pH MD simulation

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:31:41 -0400

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>wrote:

> Thanks Jason for reply but I am using Amber10,can I use AmberTools-1.4 with
> Amber10.

You can use AmberTools 1.4 to create the topology file, which is all that's
needed to run constant pH MD. Defining a "titratable site" only involves
protonating every possible site. HIP is the definition of a Histidine that
is protonated in both the delta and epsilon position. AS4 and GL4 are
aspartate and glutamate residues with 4 defined protons (syn and anti on
both oxygens). LYS has every proton (as opposed to LYN, which is neutral),
and TYR has the proton as well.

Hope this helps,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,