Re: [AMBER] about ewald error estimate

From: Navanath Kumbhar <nmkumbhar.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:15:53 +0530

Dear Sir,

Thank you for kindly reply.
I have created .prepin and .frcmod files for modified nucleosides by using
antechamber along with .gaff force filed. So can i use this for molecular
dynamic simulations instead of calculating esp and resp charge procedure
given in research article ( Amber force field parameter for naturally
occuring modified nucleosides in RNA. J. Chem. Theory Comput., 2007, 3 (4),
pp 1464–1475).

So please help me.

Thanks and great regards
from