RE: [AMBER] gcc44 compiler

From: Steve Seibold <seibold.chemistry.msu.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:41:18 -0400

Hi Dr.Case
I am using a Linux Red Hat 5 OS and according to my "installed packages" I have on my system "gcc44-gfortran-4.4.0-e15.x86_64-Fortran support for GCC 4.4 preview". I did an update for my OS and downloaded the latter package.

I created a "new" directory and untared AMBER (and Tools) in this new (empty) directory. This should make sure the compiler is not using older files..right? I have an "AMBER_old" directory where I compiled using older version of gcc.

Thanks for your help!

Steve