Re: [AMBER] gcc44 compiler

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:16:44 -0400

On Tue, Jun 08, 2010, Steve Seibold wrote:

> I down loaded the gcc44 compiler and was successful in compiling
> AmberToos1.4 as it passed all its test jobs. However, when I tried to
> compile Amber11 I got the following "Fatal Error":
>

> Fatal Error: Parse error when checking module version for file 'netcdf.mod' opened at (1)

What version of gfortran are you using? What OS? It may be that you will
have to type "make clean" in amber11/src, and perhaps even re-run the
configure script again. Make sure that there is no "netcdf.mod" file in
amber11/src/sander left over from some previous compilation. It would also
be very helpful to see more of the error message.

(If you are using gcc version 4.4, you also must be using gfortran version
4.4).

....dac