[AMBER] gcc44 compiler

From: Steve Seibold <seibold.chemistry.msu.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:08:01 -0400

Hello
I down loaded the gcc44 compiler and was successful in compiling AmberToos1.4 as it passed all its test jobs. However, when I tried to compile Amber11 I got the following "Fatal Error":

Fatal Error: Parse error when checking module version for file 'netcdf.mod' opened at (1)

make[1]: *** [ncsu-umbrella.o] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/seibold/programs/amber11/src/sander'

make: *** [serial] Error 2

Again, I looked in the AMBER archives, but could find nothing that helps me (as a novice). I checked my config.h file in the src directory to make sure all gcc was changed to gcc44. So, I am not sure why I am getting this Fatal Error.

I am not sure what to try now??

Thanks, Steve