[AMBER] Re: gb working but not pb & gives No potential terms in sander output! error

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 06:53:17 -0400

What is in your _MMPBSA_complex_pb.mdout, _MMPBSA_receptor_pb.mdout, and
_MMPBSA_ligand_pb.mdout? If there is something going wrong with the PB
calculation, the error message will most likely be in one of these files
when you are running the PB calculation. Take a look at these files and see
if you can find the error, or at least something that will point to the
error.

Good luck!

-Bill

--