[AMBER] gb working but not pb & gives No potential terms in sander output! error

From: vaibhav dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 10:55:43 +0530

Dear Amber community members, Bill, Jim and Ross,
Thanks for your comments and suggestions on MMPBSA earlier,
After solving the receptor and ligand mask issue, I was getting "No
potential terms in sander output error"

I doubt that the prmtop file is an issue here because when I'm adjusting the
input for doing only gb calculation, it is working properly and giving

DELTA G binding = -42.0688 +/- 3.4141 0.4828
(please check the attached file)

So there is a problem with the pb calculation. If I'm correct here, could
you please point to what is going wrong in the pb calculation and how to fix
that?

Input file: