Re: [AMBER] amber11 PMEMD cuda problem. (sometimes stopped...)

From: Wookyung Yu <sfcywk.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 13:57:51 +0900

Dear Ross Walker

Thanks for your reply.

The number of atom is including the water.

And I send the input files, please check our input files.
(com.sh is the script running our simulation.
in file and top file is parmtop file, an rst file is restart file after
minimize)

The message whcih I execute deviceQuery is below
./deviceQuery Starting...
 CUDA Device Query (Runtime API) version (CUDART static linking)
There is 1 device supporting CUDA
Device 0: "GeForce GTX 480"
  CUDA Driver Version: 3.0
  CUDA Runtime Version: 3.0
  CUDA Capability Major revision number: 2
  CUDA Capability Minor revision number: 0
  Total amount of global memory: 1609760768 bytes
  Number of multiprocessors: 15
  Number of cores: 480
  Total amount of constant memory: 65536 bytes
  Total amount of shared memory per block: 49152 bytes
  Total number of registers available per block: 32768
  Warp size: 32
  Maximum number of threads per block: 1024
  Maximum sizes of each dimension of a block: 1024 x 1024 x 64
  Maximum sizes of each dimension of a grid: 65535 x 65535 x 1
  Maximum memory pitch: 2147483647 bytes
  Texture alignment: 512 bytes
  Clock rate: 1.40 GHz
  Concurrent copy and execution: Yes
  Run time limit on kernels: Yes
  Integrated: No
  Support host page-locked memory mapping: Yes
  Compute mode: Default (multiple host
threads can use this device simultaneously)
deviceQuery, CUDA Driver = CUDART, CUDA Driver Version = 4243423, CUDA
Runtime Version = 3.0, NumDevs = 1, Device = GeForce GTX 480

PASSED

Thank you

Best wishes,
Wookyung Yu