Re: [AMBER] Is the results of NAMD equals to AMBER's sander?

From: Tom Joseph <ttjoseph.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:49:38 -0400

I'd guess that all else being equal (e.g. force field, choice of
ensemble, thermostat type, MHE protocol, etc.) you won't get exactly
the same trajectory due to specific implementation details, but the
system will explore a potentially different but equally valid subset
of the phase space. So you'll likely be able to reproduce at least
macroscopic properties and structural change.

But yes, why not just use NAMD if you are trying to reproduce results
generated by NAMD?

--Tom