[AMBER] sander.MPI problem

From: peker milas <pekermilas.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 15:19:07 -0400

Dear Amber user and developers,

My parallel (with openmpi1.4) Amber10 installation has a strange
problem. Let me try to explain it briefly, if run parallel tests with
only 2 processors (mpirun -np 2) everything goes fine except a couple
of failures. If i run them with 4 or more than 4 processors (mpirun
-np 4) it stalls in an arbitrary test. My computer has 8 physical cpu
s and it has shared memory parallelization. I used it for other
programs and there was no problem. So, really need help about this
number of processor issue and any will be greatly appreciated.

thank you so much
peker milas