[AMBER] PMEMD.CUDA on GTS250

From: Josmar R. da Rocha <bije_br.yahoo.com.br>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 10:29:35 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber users, I have built Amber 10 pmemd.cuda using a Nvidia GTS250 and everything went fine. However, when I run pmemd.cuda tests I get the following message: GPU SM revision must be 1.3 or better. ./Run.igb1_ntc1_min: Program error make: ** [test.pmemd.cuda] Erro 1 Does that mean my card is not supported? This "SM" seems to mean Shader Model, and according to the video card specification it supports Shader Model 4.0. I would appreciate if somone could help me understand what that mean. Thanks in advance. Josmar Rocha