Re: [AMBER] Odd softcore potential TI problem

From: Paul S. Nerenberg <psn.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 19:14:49 -0700

Thanks InSuk! The NPT equilibration appears to be working fine now;
that mistake was undoubtedly a leftover from the uncharging script.
As far as I can tell though, there was no error message and the
simulation definitely didn't stop. Nevertheless, I think I will file
this episode under "failures of search and replace (and my eyes)"...

Paul