Re: [AMBER] Iodine ESP

From: William Flak <williamflak.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 07:56:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Prof. FrancoisThanks for your interest, and sorry for late reply, where I lost my hopes to get an answer for my posted questions.I found RED-IV has not released yet, so I was wondering which basis set have you used to generate the ESP of iodine. How can we manipulate the relativistic effect during ESP generation for iodine? or it is not important in charge derivation step.Thanks in advanceWilliam