Re: [AMBER] color images from 2drms

From: Thomas Cheatham III <tec3.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:03:19 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)

> I am trying to use the 2drms option in ptraj "2drms out 2drms_out ps",
> but when I transform the 2drms_out.ps to pdf with ps2pdf I get only
> black and white images. Does anybody know how can I get color images?

I never coded up the Postscript part for color (partially since I am
somewhat color deficient), however I generate color pictures by outputing
the "raw" format and using some other program to read in and contour the
data. This can be done with various free programs, at least I did in the
past with gnuplot with some difficulty; more recently I've been using the
shareware DPlot which generates nice contouring and even 3D-projections...

--tec3