Re: [AMBER] ESP VS AM1BCC

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:19:42 +0100

HI Hoshin,

Divcon is just another option and doing almost the same thing that sqm/mopac
do. If I remember well, there will be a file divcon.pdb on the output of
your antechamber and this would be the optimised one. If not, I am sure that
in divcon.log there's the coords.

Nevertheless, check what Matthew suggested.

Alan