[AMBER] a recent review about force fields

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:46:19 +0100

Hi There,

I believe is common sense that FF are improving over the time, from
united-atoms to all-atoms etc. (just see the series Amber94, 96, 98, 99, 03,
99SB, 99bsc and now 99ildn, did I miss any?).

What I am looking for is a recent review on FF in general (not only for
Amber, but Charmm, Opls etc. would be nice). By recent I mean something not
older than 3 y would be interesting.

Suggestions are very appreciated. Can be even those to be (certainly)
published.

Thanks,

Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.