Re: [AMBER] xgrid in opempi 1.4.1 still broken

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 18:49:50 -0700

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 8:04 AM, Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
> It's just to let those using Mac and using the script configure_openmpi that
> you need to amend:

[suggestion snipped]

> Indeed, this modification affects only Macs (and in a good way, all other OS
> ignores xgrid), so it would be safe to patch that to configure_openmpi until
> at least the day that openmpi fixes this issue with xgrid.
> Alan

I know xgrid support has been broken (
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/1777 ) for some time. But
since I didn't have a chance to play xgrid so I haven't figured out
how can I get an error or something if I used the default building
argument. Do I have to install some kind Xgrid controller or activate
the Xgrid services in order to have it failed? :-)

Best,
--
Mengjuei