Re: [AMBER] Compiling pmemd (Amber 10) with OpenMPI, pathscale, etc.

From: Paul S. Nerenberg <psn.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:50:57 -0700

Hi Ross,

That patch did the trick! pmemd seems to work perfectly now -- it
passed all of test.pmemd and ran my short test jobs fine. Thanks so
much! (In the very near future I'll see how many of the old flags I
can toss out and post updated config files to my website for those who
are interested.)

Best,

Paul