RE: [AMBER] A possible pmemd bug

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:47:49 -0700

Hi Lijiang,

I have made bugfix.34 to fix this. It basically corrects for the fact that bugfix.31 was generated against code that was not up to date. Hopefully this will address the issue. Take the attached bugfix. Save it in AMBERHOME/src/pmemd/src/ then do

patch -p0 <bugfix.34
cd ../
make

And see if that fixes the problem.

A lesson for everybody here "Version control systems exist for a reason! - Use them."

Thanks for your debugging.

All the best
Ross