[AMBER] bond command

From: Siddharth Rastogi <siddharthrastogi08.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:31:02 -0600

Dear AMBER users,

I understand from Amber manual that, the *bond* command in leap can generate
the bond between atom1 and atom2.

Both of these ATOMs must be contained by the same UNIT. I have a doubt
here.!!

I have a sugar molecule, which I want to attach to the protein.
Is it possible to create a bond between one atom of sugar (atom1) and
another atom from protein (atom2) molecule by using the Leap's bond
command??

If it is NOT possible through Leap, can anybody suggest how I will generate
the complex of sugar and protein ?

Thanks in advance for your kind suggestion.

--
Siddharth Rastogi