Re: [AMBER] regarding running Nudged Elastic Band Approach with amber10

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 06:20:28 -0400

sounds like you probably didn't compile properly. we don't know anything
about how you did that so can't help.

if you pla to upgrade to Amber 11 when it is released in a few weeks, the
NEB method is completely updated, support larger systems and explicit
solvent, and is much easier to use. it might be worth waiting if you haven't
already started your NEB project.