Re: [AMBER] regarding running Nudged Elastic Band Approach with amber10

From: jani vinod <genomejani.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:41:52 +0530

hello ross,
Thanks for reply
Sorry, I misinterperated the path intergral dynamics input with NEB and
used sander.les.mpi
I generated the Input prmtop and inpcrd files for NEB using addles
but when I am using sander.MPI the sander get crashed stating

 Flags: MPI USE_MPI_IN_PLACE
  *** THIS VERSION WILL NOT ACCEPT TOPOLOGY FILES
      THAT WERE CREATED BY ADDLES, WITH NPARM=1
      USE A VERSION COMPILED WITH -DLES

And when i am trying to compile sander using -DLES option i am gettin g
following error

 undefined reference to `EVB_PIMD_INIT.in.EVB_PIMD'
runmd.o(.text+0x9dba): In function `runmd_':
: undefined reference to `EVB_PIMD_DEALLOC.in.EVB_PIMD'
runmd.o(.text+0x10474): In function `runmd_':
: undefined reference to `nose_hoover_init_les__'

thanks