[AMBER] How is possible in amber to discriminate by names between protonated\deprotonated C- and N- terminal amido and carboxylic groups?

From: Andrew Voronkov <drugdesign.yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:23:15 +0400

A bit more general question. For example I've got pKa which correspond to protonated state of amido group of N-terminal amino acid or deprotonated state of C-term carboxylic group. How is possible in amber to discriminate by names between protonated\deprotonated C- and N- terminal amido and carboxylic groups?

Best regards,
Andrew

16.04.10, 15:05, "Dean Cuebas" :