Re: [AMBER] AMBER10 installation: make test error 1

From: Anna Dejardin <anna.dejardin.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:09:00 +0100

Hi all,

It's been a while but I've got round to following the advice below and
the actual error I'm getting in the output file from Run.dip is

 ERROR: r1 -> r4 (and r1a -> r4a) must be monotonically increasing;
Offending restraint:
******
 H3' ( 27)-H2'1( 29) NSTEP1= 0
NSTEP2= 0
R1 = 6.500 R2 = 6.500 R3 = 3.400 R4 = 3.400 RK2 = 0.000 RK3
= 32.000

I've looked through the file RST.allang which the restraints are
apparently read from but I can't find the string quoted above in it
anywhere.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Anna