RE: [AMBER] membranes

From: Matthew Tessier <matthew.tessier.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:22:58 -0400

Adrian,
We've developed lipid simulations for DMPC and fragment-based models for
several other lipids using the GLYCAM06 force field. We've succeeded in
getting DMPC to simulate with respect to the density and thickness, but
we've had to make adjustments to the force field that we aren't ready to
release yet. Please feel free to email me if you'd like to discuss the
changes we've made.

Matthew Tessier
mbt3911.uga.edu
matthew.tessier.gmail.com
Woods' Lab Room 1092
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center - University of Georgia