Re: [AMBER] ccl4 simulation

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 00:10:30 +0100

Dear Sandro,

I did not look specifically to your problem. However, three remarks:

- we generated various box of solvents and from what I remember we
started by constant volume & then switch to constant pressure
equilibration.

- if I remember several vdW parameter sets are available for chlorine
in this paper; right ?

- finally we tried to reproduce the charges published in this paper
WITHOUT success.

regards, Francois