Re: [AMBER] ccl4 simulation

From: Sandro L. Fornili <sandro.fornili.unimi.it>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:02:52 +0100

Thak you, Francois.

As a matter of fact, I did some equilibration at constant volume and
then at NTP.

I tried also without success to reproduce their RESP charges using the
specified basis set.

Regards

Sandro

Sandro L. Fornili
Dipartimento di Tecnologie dell'Informazione
Università degli Studi di Milano
Via Bramante 65, 26013 Crema (CR), Italy

Tel. +39 02-503-30067
Fax +39 02-503-30010