Re: [AMBER] Question of Tutorials-A1 about charges compuation from Guassian for Amber

From: Tom Williams <dnaafm.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:41:40 -0800

Hello Jason

Thanks for your explanations!

I am running Sander for protein/water/ions simulation. The protein
should carry charge although the whole system is neutralized by adding
the counter ions.

So according to you, in amber, except the manually adjusting protonation
state,
the only way is to run the constant pH molecular first to obtain the correct

state of each residue and then switch to normal MD simulation in Sander.
Can I play this trick to save some time?

Thanks,

Tom